CalenGoo is a flexible and extensive calendar app. It is designed to make it easier and faster to work with your calendar on your phone. By its diverse configuration options you can customize it to suit your needs. This way your appointments are presented in a clear way that makes planning easier.
By integrating the Android calendar, it can be synced with many calendar systems such as Google, Exchange, CalDAV and iCloud. In addition, a direct sync with Google Calendar is integrated that you can use to sync all your past and future events.
This is the lite version
. Some functions are not available in the lite version. To get all functions you can buy the full version or download a trial version from http://android.calengoo.com/trial .
Using the five calendar views (day, week, month, list, year) you can view your appointments and tasks in different ways. Appointments can be color coded and you can copy and move them using drag&drop.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can open the settings using the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Drag&drop to copy, move, open and delete events
- A wide selection of widgets (day, week, month, list, tasks)
- Sharing calendars with other people and inviting people to appointments (via Google Calendar).
- Supports the same recurrence rules for recurring events as Google Calendar
- (Pro version) Icons can be assigned to events (when syncing directly with Google) and are also displayed in Google Calendar
- Improved time and date picker
- Search function
- Various reminder functions
- Multiple reminder types when syncing with Google Calendar (SMS,
email and pop-up)
- The birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts can be displayed.
- (Pro version) Floating and completable events ( http://android.calengoo.com/completable )
- Appointments can be sent by SMS or email. When sending them by email, an ICS file can be attached so that the recipient can import the appointment directly.
- Calendars can be exported and imported as ICS files.
- Templates can be created to quickly create new appointments. Templates can also be combined.
- (Pro version) Print function to print various calendar views into a PDF file
- Android Wear support for creating appointments and tasks by voice.
- (Pro version) Local attachments
- (Pro version) Tasks in events
- Contacts can be linked to events
For more details please see here:
Additionally you can add ideas or vote for ideas on http://calengooandroid.uservoice.com
You can find a free 3-day trial version of the paid version here: http://android.calengoo.com/trial
CalenGoo Lite - Free Calendar is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-09-16. The program can be installed on Android.
CalenGoo Lite - Free Calendar (version 1.0.160) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.